- Nature: Soothing and balancing
- Skincare: Regenerating for all skin types, spots, problem skin
- Massage: Digestion, soothes the skin
- Aroma/Vapour: Clears the mind, fragrance in soaps, cosmetics and perfumes
- Blends Well With: Geranium, ho leaf, sandalwood, chamomile
Palmarosa, also known as Turkish or East Indian Geranium is a fragrant herbaceous plant of the same family as citronella and lemongrass, Palmarosa is native to India and Pakistan but also grown in Africa and Brazil.
The oil has a long lasting sweet, rose like scent popular with soap and fragrance makers. Main Uses:
In aromatherapy the oil is chosen for use in blends intended to help with stress and nervous exhaustion. It is also thought to be beneficial to those suffering from digestive problems.