- 100% Pure Soil Association Certified Organic
- Ideally suited for use as an ingredient in cosmetics, soap and skin care preparations.
- Popularly used in creams and lotions, palm kernel oil is known for its moisturising properties.
- Palm Kernel oil is a white semi solid at room temperature and has little to no aroma.
- Emollient, softens and lubricates the skin, hair and cuticles
Palm oil is high in saturated fats, Vitamins A, E and K, rich in betacarotenes. Please note that palm oil has a soft, waxy consistency at below approximately 15 degrees centigrade. It quickly reverts to liquid state above this temperature.?
Use in skincare for creams, lotions and balms. Use as a massage oil base, blend with essential oils for added benefits of the chosen essential oils. Always seek a professionals advice for accurate measurement of blends. Can be used as a gentle and effective cleanser and make-up remover.All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.